THAROS’™ first product is EquiNectar®.
EquiNectar® is an equine dietary supplement that helps maintain normal body function and improves condition by promoting an optimal gut microflora.
- promotes optimal digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine
- prevents overspill of undigested carbohydrates into the large bowel
- balances the horses’s biochemistry by lowering acetate and reducing endotoxicity
- restores and maintains the horses’s microbiome to ensure a healthy gut
- improves performance and condition through improved feed conversion to energy
EquiNectar® will be available in bulk direct to Racing and Polo yards in 2017. A wider retail launch is planned for 2018 direct to consumer.
EquiNectar® is certified under the Feed Materials Assurance Scheme (FEMAS) and is under application for Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) and British Equestrian Trade Association Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances (BETA NOPS) certifications.
Tharos is an Anglo Scientific Portfolio Company
Approved by Innvotec Limited, who are authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority